This is the class where spirit and science meet! Learn the basics of mystic work and how to make any authentic spiritual system work for you. We help you gain control over your own psychic energy, help you use divination tools, work with the elements, learn real meditation, understand chakra work, commune with spiritual energies, and figure out the messages from your Higher self. Class taught by licensed mental health professional. $20 per person per lesson, each lesson held on Tuesday nights for 12 weeks.
This class started in 1996, in the back of a bookstore. It has morphed and grown and become a force for controlled change in people’s lives. Basics of Magick has over 200 graduates in the Portland area. Many say it has changed their life!
Start date is June 5th, 2017 at 7pm, and every Monday night afterward for 12 weeks. Location is 3303 NE 44th Street, Vancouver, WA 98661. Lessons are $20 per person each night.
For more information, email Sienna@spiralrhythms.org
Basics of Magick Syllabus
- 1 Using the Current, Reading list and definitions handed out. Thinking Around Corners.
- 2 Beginning Power, Solar adorations, meal charging, candle trick, quarter game. Choose your divination tools. Start of the stone project.
- 3 Symbolism and Focus, Pictorial Meditation, Dream hands assignment. Earth Elemental meditation.
- 4 Practicing Safe Magick (or Sex, Drugs, and Rock-N-Roll) First impressions assignment, Air elemental meditation.
- 5 Further Power, Greatest fear/greatest desire meditation. Water Elemental meditation. Start finding tools/ altar supplies.
- 6 Train your Brain Divination tools– guest teacher possible. Drawing Down the Moon, Fire Elemental Meditation. Altar building instructions.
- 7 Chakras Coffin meditation, Introduction to energy clearing via chakra work.
- 8 The Abyss Exercises for energy clearing, taming demons.
- 9 Heavy Power: Working with heavier energies. Begin invocation project.
- 10 Balance: magickal occurrences, Balanced awareness. Work on Group Ritual for Lesson 12.
- 11 Paradigm Shift: wrap up all homework, conclusion of stone project.
- 12 Graduation. All students must participate in the ritual. Invite whoever you wish. Graduation will be held on the date of the last class at the same venue.